ANNUAL DIGITALIZATION IN MANUFACTURING SUMMIT BY CURTIS & WYSS
Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Digitalization in Manufacturing Summit scheduled on March 15 – 16, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
By joining this summit of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about the current issues on Digitalization in Manufacturing. This is an opportunity for leaders from innovation, research, technologists, academia and the wider service community to discuss progress and share insight on strategies. The capabilities of global networking continue to grow exponentially and digital transformation are evolving everywhere. New business models consistently emerge within IoT, data analytics, digital supply chain and more. Advanced methods and technologies, big data, automation, machine learning and innovative approaches are among the research scope. Don’t miss the opportunity to engage in discussions with top-level industry experts. Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the “Digitalization in Manufacturing Summit” scheduled for March 15 – 16, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic. This premier event will enable the participants to learn about the latest developments of Digitalization in Manufacturing.
It is an honour and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Summit in Prague upcoming March!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Examine the vision of Manufacturing Industry
- Consider Smart Strategies to start implementing the vision
- Share ideas and thoughts with industry leaders and together walk away with a plan of action to deliver that most valuable of commodities – a return on investment now and in the future.
- Enjoy the conference format that is the ideal for uniting decision makers and solution providers
- See the world’s foremost strategists, thought leaders and trendsetters deliver visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies, and interactive sessions
- Discuss technical challenges, solutions and project execution strategies
- Gain more in-depth knowledge of newest manufacturing technology trends
- Discover what makes the next generation great leaders
- Understand the key findings of implementing Industry 4.0 and the impact of Internet of Things on manufacturing and the future of industries
Who Should Attend?
- General Managers
- Vice Presidents manufacturing
- Production Heads
- Operations Heads
- IT Heads
- Technical Managers
- Quality Managers
- Plant Managers, Engineers and all others that consider implementing digitalization into their manufacturing operations
From the areas including:
- Manufacturing/ Production
- Digital Transformation
- Continuous improvement
- Operational Excellence
- Industry 4.0
- Smart manufacturing
- Analytics, Big Data, and IoT
- Technology, Innovation, Research & Development
- Parts Manufacturing
- Supply Chain and Logistics