ANNUAL ETHANOL & BIOFUELS CONFERENCE BY CURTIS & WYSS
The Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Ethanol & Biofuels Conference scheduled on February 26-27, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The summit is designed for senior level attendees from world-leading innovation, investors, biofuels industries and related businesses. This is an opportunity for leads to discuss progress and share insight on strategies. Our Summit will also offer a unique opportunity for each one to understand the challenges at stake and to forge one’s conviction on the path to building sustainable growth of the industry. This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the biofuels industry, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences on economic analysis, policies & regulations, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in Prague, Czech Republic upcoming February!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Economy Outlook and Analysis
- Investment Potential & Opportunities
- Global Ethanol Supply & Demand
- Beverage and Chemical Industry
- Balance of Sugar and Ethanol
- Feed-stock Availability & Diversity
- Policies and Regulations of Bio-fuels
- Fermentation and Distillation Tech
Who Should Attend?
- Fuel Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Professors, Researchers, Students and Technical Staff from the field of Chemical Engineering
- Engineers and Delegates from Aviation and Automobile companies
- Directors/Co-Directors of Research-based companies across Europe and US who are investing in Biofuels and Bioenergy