- This event has passed.
ANNUAL INTEGRATED PROJECT DELIVERY BY CURTIS & WYSS
Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the Integrated Project Delivery Summit scheduled for February 22 & 23, 2018 in Berlin.
This premier event will bring together experts from all levels of the Integrated Project Delivery and Innovations ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry as well as academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you to the Summit in Berlin upcoming February!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Effective time management in construction projects
- Effective Contract & Commercial Management for Successful Project Delivery
- Monitoring Negotiations to Mitigate Risk in Multiple Party Contracts
- Mutual Respect and Trust Among Participants
- Collaborative Innovation
- Intensified Early Planning
- Open Communication within the Project Team
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Used by Multiple Parties
- Lean Principles of Design, Construction, and Operations
- Co-Location of Teams (“Big Room”)
- Transparent Financials (Open Books)
Who should attend?
CEO, Vice-Presidents, Directors,
Chief Research Officers, Managers including:
- Construction Management (CM) at-Risk
- Design-Build or Design
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Commercial construction
- Architectural Services
- Builders/General Contractors
- Construction Services
- Construction Unions